Here is Lucie climbing a structure at the playground that astounded me!! She climbed so high that I literally had to pull her down, because otherwise, she was way over my head. When I pulled, she sat on the bar. I pulled some more, and her hands found that same bar so that she was hanging on.... she did NOT want to get down!! It was wild. I had to promise she could do it again - up to that point.
Luckily, she was wearing her helmet. Hopefully she will follow in Dillon's footsteps when it comes to playing at the park in a helmet. Dillon is always getting on and off his bike, and loves his helmet... so he keeps it on, which makes me so happy as I watch him balance and climb at the playground! It also helps me spot him, since his helmet is bright orange. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment